Lyssa’s Stuff Jewelry Review and Giveaway!
I’m one of those chicks who rocks piercings and tattoos, the kind of person my patients may be slightly uneasy with if I don’t wear the right jewelry before doing my hospital work. My special favorite kind of jewelry to wear to receive the shock effect would easily be fake gauges. I think it’s so cool how real they look without stretching the ears at all. They can come in many sizes; I’ve seen hooks, full circle hoops, and even tentacles. But I’ve never seen twists until I found Lyssa’s Stuff, a shop for both girls and guys, geeks and gamers that makes awesome fake gauges and plugs for those of us who don’t want to damage our pretty ears. Lyssa is a 21 year old college student that really enjoys making these little goodies for us out of polymer clay, plus the sales help her pay for her books! She created infinity twists, which when worn, look like the top loop of the twist goes through the ear and the rest intertwines downward. It’s really pretty to look at! Lyssa also makes plugs (the most intricate and pretty ones to me are the sushi plugs), post earrings that feature video game characters like the 1up mushroom from Mario or the Pokeball from Pokemon, and even legit plugs for the brave souls who rock gauges.
Lyssa is giving away a special pair of infinity twists to one lucky winner. They are metallic gold and fade to bronze with black and white pinstripes. They are totally stunning in person, and I really love the earrings! The winner will be so lucky and is sure to turn heads. If these aren’t exactly your style, Lyssa makes a wide array of earrings and you’re bound to find a pair that you’ll love. Hit her shop NOW and check it out!
1. Contest is open to US READERS!
2. Visit Lyssa’s Stuff and tell us your favorite item in the shop, why, and who you would give it to. THIS IS MANDATORY.
3. “Like” Lyssa’s Stuff on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lyssas-Stuff-on-Etsy/158194850858860)
1. Subscribe to our email RSS Feed with the same email as you use in your comment.
2. Subscribe to our @pjmommy Twitter account.
3. Tweet saying: I’ve entered the Lyssa’s Stuff Jewelry giveaway over @pjmommy
4. “Like” or join our Facebook fan page.
CONTEST ENDS: APRIL 25, 2011 @ MIDNIGHT EST.