We love sharing expert advice, and we often feature Guest Post/Sponsored Post by specialists in child development, career, parenting, work/life balance, women’s issues, and other topics of interest to working moms.
We also love partnering with other bloggers, so sometimes you’ll see us sharing content. We’re pretty choosy, though. If you’ve got a great post that you think is of interest to our readers, email us the link. But don’t take it personally if we decide not to re-post or feature it. We do keep everything in mind. If we like what you had to say, we might link to it later in a post of our own.
Guidelines for writing a Guest Post/Sponsored Post :
- Above all, we want a well-written and high-quality original article.
- Include a brief author bio with a maximum of 1 text link to your own website.
- Properly cite any data, quotes, or other third-party content referenced in the article.
- Write a minimum of 500 words.
- Submit the post content in a Google or Word document.
- Avoid being self-promotional in the body of your post.
- You may not republish your guest post to your own blog afterward.
- We may edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
If you’re an expert and feel you have something to offer our readers, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org .